If you are facing the prospect of a divorce, annulment, legal separation, with any and all related family law issues, anywhere in San Diego or Southern California, you should not hesitate to secure expert legal help to guide you through the process.
Family law matters in California are quite complex, and even seemingly small points can sometimes make a big difference in their outcome. No one can afford to simply "go it alone" with so much at stake - your whole future and that of any children involved could be significantly affected by judgments on property division, spousal support, child support, and more.
At San Diego Divorce Attorney, we have been standing up for the rights of people involved in divorce and other family law cases for many years, and we have deep experience at fighting for and winning the best possible settlement/judgment for our clients.
Experience and Professionalism
Stephen has massive experience in family law. In the over 10 years he has practiced, he has efficiently litigated hundreds of family law issues including property division, child custody, child support, spousal support, domestic violence, and mediation. His years of experience have made him extremely familiar with judges, court processes, laws and statutes that he can deploy to your advantage. His aggressiveness and honesty have given him a good reputation in the San Diego legal community.
Stephen’s professionalism, discipline and relentless pursuit of success are values he first learnt when serving in the United States Navy. The Navy taught him to never give up and to always do everything to the best of his abilities. His service in the Navy included the operation Desert Storm for which he was awarded a Combat Action Ribbon. He was later honorably discharged. After his service in the military, Stephen enrolled at the University of California where he pursued and graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Political Science. He later enrolled at the California Western School of Law where he graduated with a Juris Doctorate Degree. He was admitted to the bar in 2005 and begun practicing in 2006. He has now remarried and enjoys spending free time with his wife and two children.
Why Choose San Diego Divorce Attorney?
When you're involved in or soon will be involved in a divorce or any other tense family law issue, you may not feel like "comparison shopping" for lawyers or even like using a lawyer at all. You may just want it all to "be over" as soon as possible.
But the truth is, it can make a big difference which attorney is handling your family law case. And trying to navigate California's legal system absent legal help is next to impossible, if you want to ensure a fair, lasting resolution to the matters at hand.
We at San Diego Divorce Attorney realize that there is a plethora of legal options out there for you to choose from, but neither are all law firms created equal. Here are some of the distinctive advantages we give you at San Diego Divorce Attorney
- Decades of combined experience across the full gamut of California family law practice areas.
- Local knowledge of San Diego and Southern California court processes.
Personalized attention to your case with quick and constant communication, from day one.
- We patiently listen to you and your concerns, explain to you the details of the law, and help you make informed decisions.
- We have a track record of securing better final settlements for our clients in regard to both financial and relational matters, even in "the tough cases," which so many other law firms refuse to take on.
Our Practice Areas
At San Diego Divorce Attorney, we have deep experience across a wide range of practice areas. These include but are not limited to the following:
- Divorce. We now how, when, and where to file for divorce in California and can give you legal advice at every step of the divorce process. We can obtain a fair settlement for property division, spousal support, and all other matters involved in the divorce. We know how the system works with military divorces, domestic partnerships, out of state or overseas marriages, and all other unique situations as well.
- Legal separation. Whether for religious reasons, for lack of as yet meeting residency requirements, or another reason, some opt for a legal separation instead of a divorce. We can explain to you the differences between divorce and legal separation and guide you through the process.
- Annulments. If your marriage is found to have been invalid for any reason, we can secure for you a California annulment.
- Child support. Regardless of all other factors, children in California are entitled to support. We can fight for and obtain a fair child support judgment for you and your spouse/partner.
- Child custody/visitation. Child custody rights and visitation ("parenting time") rights are even more hotly contested than financial issues in most family law cases. Thus, it's critical to have a true legal expert on your side from day one.
- Pre/post nuptial agreements. We understand the full scope of the matters that ought to be covered in a pre or post nuptial agreement in California, and we can help you form a legally enforceable agreement.
Contact Us Today for Immediate Assistance!
San Diego Divorce Attorney exists for one reason - to serve you in your hour of need, by guiding you through the complexities of a divorce, legal separation, annulment, child custody/support/visitation, spousal support, or other related legal matter in California.
We have a long and strong track record of winning the best possible outcome to these types of case for our clients in San Diego and beyond.
Contact us today by calling 858-529-5150 for a free, no-obligation consultation on the details of your case. We stand ready 24/7/365 to give you immediate assistance!